I have to admit I am a bit of a fan of Nicole Richie; and when I saw this outfit I felt compelled to write about it. It’s not much of an outfit to be honest, just a black skirt with a white shirt but for some reason I feel like it stands out as being quite unique. I know I keep harping on about them but I feel like Nicole is just working the high waisted mini skirt to perfection, adding a bit of edge to what could be a mundane outfit.
Again in this photo she is wearing a somewhat tame outfit but I love, love, love it! I am the kind of person who likes to throw on a pair of jeans if I am walking up to the local shop. So I put on my jeans, a wee vest top and somehow am left feeling a bit blah… a nice loose kaftan-ish thing like this would be the perfect solution to this pretty stupid problem I occasionally get. I have often seen these Chinese short kimono’s, that are probably for bed times, but which I think would fabbo… after seeing this wee piccie my brain has went into overload and I am now longing to accidentally come across one of those kimonos so I can snap them it up!
- RT @poultrykeeper: A bet with my Boss. He says Twitter is a waste of time. He will give 50p per RT I get but I give him £10 if I don't g ... 6 years ago
- He smiles http://instagr.am/p/IV9qT/ 6 years ago
- Summer time has arrived: At the weekend Glasgow finally got a glimpse of summer. The temperature was in the late... http://bit.ly/i0dCmS 6 years ago
- Happy Smiley Faces: A wee little email dropped into my inbox this week telling me all about a super fun fashion ... http://bit.ly/eHufzw 6 years ago
- posted on @chictopia: Saturday of shops http://bit.ly/eLgeMq 6 years ago